Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News Post #3 (March 8)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Entow
Admin
Admin

News Post #3 (March 8) Empty
PostSubject: News Post #3 (March 8)   News Post #3 (March 8) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:31 pm

Welcome to yet another weekly update! This time theres not much to talk about, since we are damned near done setting up the server.

Our first item on the agenda is announcing our server to the minecraft community. Our very own angelakir is currently working on an extravagant minecraft forum post... much better than the one I myself previously posted. It will include banners, ranks, and lots of other useful information on the server as well as as the option to apply for Basic membership for the server within the forums themselves to keep it auto self-bumbing.

Secondly, Last time I believe I mentioned removing the simple-vend plugin from our server in favor of a better shopping plugin... NOW, I am pleased to report that we have finished the shop and price listing, though they are still open to change as the server and economic market progresses, post any comments on shopping prices/trading in the new "Shops" section of the forum that thedoctor945 has so graciously set up... which leadds into:

THIRD, as you can probably tell, were setting up the forums rather nicely now... not much to say here, just help keep the forums lively... I'd like it to be a hangout/discussion area so people don't JUST come for the news.

4. The new Royal Guard rank is now fully incorporated into the server and is ready for applications here within the forums or via our website "submit" form.

5. Angelakir has set up a nice page on facebook for us... go check it out and be sure to leave us a "like" at https://facebook.com/faerenwell

Lastly... just a few random bits of information. We have finished the majority of the spawn village and it is now open for newcommers to build it, though space is limited, so contact angelakir either in-game via "/msg angelakir <message>" , within these forums, on on the facebook page! Second bit of info is that we ARE currently waiting on the new 1.2 bukkit recommended build... just waiting for the dev team to finally finish so we may add it to our server and expand our borders!

THATS IT for now... be sure to keep popping in to either just post within the forums and say "hey" or check on the news. ALSO, please feel free to self-advertise our server. Advertise to friends/family/or anyone else who loves playing minecraft. We currently need all the population we can get... I plan on trying server stress tests once the population gets large enough.
Back to top Go down
http://faerenwell.netii.net

News Post #3 (March 8)
Page 1 of 1